Huawei begins rolling out the latest EMUI 5.0 Nougat os update for Huawei Nova phone. The Huawei company already offer the nougat update for huawei p9 and now android nougat update for huawei nova is now available. The latest Huawei nova android nougat update information leaked online for european can-l01/can-l11. The officical 7.0 android for huawei nova is a beta build and rolling thru ota, but you could update huawei nova to android nougat manually. You may look ahead to the ota updates, or you may update huawei nova to android nougat emui 5.0 manually.
The Brand new android 7.0 nougat update for huawei nova comes with functions like multiwindow, doze, improved notifications, new messaging apps, seamless replace, vulkan api,along with many features. The huawei nova android nougat update is available via over-the-air and it is approximately 1.6gb in size. Right here we will give you the zip document for huawei nova with that you could update huawei nova to 7.0 android nougat manually. The update maybe wipe sd card data, so we will request you to take a backup before you update huawei nova to android nougat.
Firmware Information :
Android Version – 7.0
Device – Huawei Nova
Model – CAN-L01/CAN-L11
Firmware – B320
Build Number – CAN-L01C432B320/CAN-L11C432B320
Status – Official (Beta)
Type – OTA firmware image
Size – 1.6 GB
Region – Europe
EMUI Version – 5.0
Important note :
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Nova CAN-L01/CAN-L11. Don’t try this on any other device.
Download Huawei Nova Android Nougat Firmware :
Steps to Update Huawei Nova to Android Nougat Manually :
1) First you have to Download Android 7.0 Nougat ROM for Huawei Nova from above and extract it.
2) After that create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now go to the phone settings –> update and press the menu button.
4) Now select : choose Local update.
5) Now you can see It will show the update.app file now tap on it to start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
7) successfully update.
1) Download Stock Nougat ROM for Huawei Nova from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) After that turn off your device.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now you have to wait for some time to complete the process.
So this is SO EASY way to Update Huawei Nova to Android Nougat Manually.