Do not always think that your device will be safe from the threat of viruses. Just like computers and laptops, virus can also attack Android. Viruses can be taken from the application that will disturb even damage your device. Before installing the application, you should pay more attention to the security of the application. In addition, you also need to install anti-virus Android.
|Image source : Google
There are 10 best Android antivirus you can choose to install in your Smartphones :
1. Avast Mobile Security : Avast Mobile Security is available in free and paid versions. This application is not only able to secure Android devices from viruses and malware, but also has other features such as locking Apps that serves to lock the application using the pin. There is also a web shield as a security feature while browsing, and many other features are available.
2. Kaspersky Mobile Security : Applications that use advanced technology in securing Android gadgets. The features available in it quite complete, such as anti-spam, call blockerg, protection from malware, spyware, and others. Kaspersky Mobile Security is also available in the paid and free versions.
3. Eset Mobile Security : Eset Mobile Security is a premium Android antivirus are also available in the free version. The difference, for its free version is not as complete as the premium version, but still can secure Android smartphones from viruses, malware, and spyware. In the free version, you can still find features like Sim Guard, Detection of Potentially Unwanted Apps and sms command, lock, siren, and find the locate.
4. Norton Antivirus Security Lite : One of the best android antivirus that could be an option to secure your Android smartphone from viruses and other malware is Norton Antivirus Security Lite. Features offered by this application is complete, such as anti-theft is able to scan and remove applications that contain viruses and malware. Norton even provide a free trial for 30 days to all premium features.
5. AVG Antivirus : This Antivirus which has become the most popular Android antivirus. AVG Antivirus Free has been downloaded more than 100 million according to the official website of AVG. Antivirus is free but has a feature that could be considered a premium feature, call it anti-theft, protection from viruses, spyware, and malware, privacy protection, and many other features.
6. TrustGo Antivirus & Mobile Security : TrustGo Antivirus & Mobile Security has a very complete feature that offers free account setup TrustGo. You can choose the protection that is recommended, for example, protection devices, data backup option, and set things like Security Scanner, real-time scanning, and scan the memory card or SD Card.
7. Comodo Mobile Security & Antivirus :
Comodo Mobile Security Antivirus features a fairly complete and provide real-time protection against the Android smartphone. This antivirus features privacy protection, blocking sms and unwanted calls, anti-theft protection, and privacy advisor .
8. Dr. Web Antivirus Light :
Dr. Web Antivirus Light is designed for basic protection of Android devices that have the ability to detect viruses and malware quickly, and is also equipped with the ability to detect unknown malware by using Origins Tracing. Other additional features in it is saving battery power source .
9. Lookout Security & Antivirus :
This gives a version of antivirus trial for two weeks, but when the trial period is over you can still use it as security for your Android. Meanwhile, the features on Lookout Security & Antivirus includes protection from viruses and malware, backup and download that can help you back up your phone contacts and download them to the computer.
10. 360 Mobile Security Antivirus :
360 Mobile Security Antivirus features a fairly complete antivirus protection that includes a dual-layer to keep the Android system from viruses and malware threats with 360 + machines QVS cloud, Real Time protection, the Privacy Advisor, System vulnerabilities fixing, floating window, call blocker, and still much more.