Twrp means Team win recovery project is one of the popular and one of the first-rate custom recovery available for android phones. It’s a touch-based recovery and comes with many cool features plus file manager and terminal emulator. TWRP is a most used recovery that supports many official and unofficial android devices. With twrp you can flash custom roms, modem and firmware files additionally you can backup and restore your current rom. After a long time, twrp gets a major update with many bugs fixes and plenty of new features. The brand new update of twrp 3.0.0 has a new look, terminal emulator, help android OS 6.0 and now you can flash image files also.
With the huge list of the changelog, every android lovers excited to try this recovery . So we decided to post a easy method of how to installation twrp 3.0.0 on android devices. This is the official launch of the best twrp to all supported devices. There’s many method to install twrp 3.0.0 on android devices, and you have choose what best for you.
The complete list of changelog posted by the TWRP team :
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
- Completely new theme : Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- True Terminal Emulator : Includes arrow keys, tab, and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
How to install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Devices :
( Method 1 )
Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery via Fastboot :
1) First you need to enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) For this method, you have to install ADB and Fastboot on your PC first. See this How to setup ADB and fastboot on Windows .
3) Download TWRP 3.0.0 image file, rename it to recovery.img (optional) and place it in a folder where adb and fastboot installed.
4) After that go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
5) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing “adb reboot bootloader”.
6) Type “fastboot devices” in command prompt and hit enter, it gives you serial numbers in return means your phone connect properly.
7) Type this command correctly in command prompt “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and then press enter. It will update TWRP recovery to v3.0.0.
8) Lat step type “fastboot reboot “ in command prompt it will restart your phone.
( Method 2 )
Install TWRP 3.0.0 on Android Phones with Flashify :
1) Download and install flashify from play store. [This method needs your phone to be rooted]
2) Download TWRP 3.0.0 image file.
3) After that open flashify and it will ask for SuperSu permission, grant it.
4) Now in the main page click on recovery image and choose recovery.img file or twrp.img file.
5) Now click ok to flash TWRP 3.0.0 recovery on your device.
( Method 3 )
Flash TWRP 3.0.0 zip file from Recovery :
1) For this steps, you must have rooted phone and custom recovery installed.
2) Download TWRP 3.0.0 zip file.
3) Reboot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing a combination of buttons.
4) Now in recovery mode select the ‘twrp.zip’ and swipe to flash the recovery.
5) Done .