Today we will guide you How to Download and Install google play store on miui 8. As we recognize, xiaomi launched the miui eight rom, which is already available for lots of android devices. When you have flashed miui 8 china stable rom or developer rom on any xiaomi phones you spot no play store app in it. Some Global rom does not come with Google play store. This means you can’t use play services or install any apps on your phone from play store. For folks who update their smartphone to miui 8 and looking for playstore can manually install google play store on miui 8. In this guide, you can download and install playstore on any xiaomi phones running on miui 8 such as mi3, mi4, mi4i, redmi , redmi 2 top, redmi word three, etc. So follow the below easy steps to download and install play store on miui 8.
Download installer from given link to install google play store on miui 8. So guys don’t worry in case you are upgrading to miui eight, which doesn’t include playstore. You can install google play Store on miui 8 by installing a easy app named google installer, Download given file to Intall google playstore on xiaomi miui 8.
Download Google Installer v2 : Download Link
Steps to Install Google Play Store On MIUI 8 :
1) First step Download the Latest Google Installer apk from above and save it on your device.
2) Now enable the Unknown Sources. To enable Unknown Sources, go to phone settings : Additional Setting and enable the Unknown Sources.
3) After that open the file manager and browse for Google_Installer.apk file.
4) Now to install the Google Installer on your phone just click on apk and run the file.
5) Open the Google Installer app after the installation complete.
6) Now click on the blue button. This will install all the play services on your device.
7) successfully! This will Install Google Play Store and Play Services On MIUI 8.
8) Reboot your device after installing Google Play services.