Download and Install Lineage OS Nexus 4 Nougat 7.1.1Download Rom [Mako] :
Hello Android Lovers, Here you can Download LineageOS only for LG nexus 4 device mako nougat 7.1.1. Lineage os is based on the android open source project with greater contributions from many people inside the android community. It can be used with none need to have any google application installed. LineageOS does still include various specific-hardware code, which is also slowly being open-sourced.
Read this first :
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may lost your phone.
- Viraltricks are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It may erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Your phone has at least 60% charged.
- Install USB drivers for your device on your PC.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your Android device.
Important: Most of the custom ROM will not have Google Apps in them. So, you have to Download and install GApps manually.
Steps to Install a Lineage os ROM using TWRP Recovery :
First Download and transfer the Lineage os ROM and Gapps for linage os you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
1) After that Boot your phone into TWRP recovery.
2) Now choose “Wipe” on TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
3) Now Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
4) After that selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on your device bottom screen.
6) After cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.