Complete steps : Install Lineage OS For Moto G3 2015 [Osprey] Android Nougat 7.1.1.
LineageOS is Only based on the Android open source project with greater contributions from many android lovers in the android world. It can be used without any want to have any google application installed. Lineageos does still include of many hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. Now Lineage os roms is now avaiable for MOTO G3 Generation 2015.
Read this first :
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may lost your phone.
- Viraltricks are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It may erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Your phone has at least 60% charged.
- Install USB drivers for your device on your PC.
Steps to Install a Lineage os ROM using TWRP Recovery :
- Download and transfer the Lineageos ROM and Gapps for lineage os you wish to flash to your phone’s storage.
- Now Boot your android device into TWRP recovery.
- After that Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
Important Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
4. Go to TWRP main menu and tap on “Install” and select the Lineage os ROM .zip file and gapps for lineage os that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
5. After selecting the .zip file, now “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some seconds.
6. Once your device ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
7. Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
Download Links FOR Moto G3 2015 LINEAGE OS 14.1 ROM:
1. Download of Lineage 14.1 for Moto G3 2015 (Osprey) : Download link