Oneplus 3 mobile users have been waiting for a long time for android 7.0 nougat update. And were very furious when oneplus launched oneplus 3t just after a couple of months of launching oneplus 3 and shifted their focus to oneplus 3T. OnePlus Users had been expected this update in december only. And oneplus has always announcing they were workng on the update and but never gave any release date and time.
But Today the wait is over and the update has been released.
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 Android 7.0 Nougat update Highlights :
- New Notifications Design
- Custom DPI Support
- Notification Direct Reply
- Multi-Window View
- New Settings Menu Design
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Improved Shelf Customization
As usual the update is rolling out in phases. So you may not get a notification very soon. So either wait for couple of week or you can follow the vpn working method to get this update
Steps to get OxygenOS 4.0 Nougat Update on OnePlus 3:
- FIRST Download Opera VPN App
- After Start the App and click on Connect
- Once connected, click and change region and select the region as Germany
- Now go to phone Settings and check for update, you should be able to get the update.
Note : If you are network speed is giving problem while downloading the update, pause the update. Disconnect from the VPN and resume the download. you will get the full network speed.