Oneplus starts rolling out the stable android nougat based oxygenos 4.0 ota update only for Oneplus 3T users. oneplus 3 also get the update and the same time stable as well as oxygenOS open beta 1 for oneplus 3T phone rolling out for oneplus 3T. The new update added latest notification and setting menu design, multi window, and there is a dpi support (custom). Oneplus 3 already received the update and all of us who are using oneplus 3T, waiting for the update. Now guys your wait is over oxygenOS 4.0 ota update for oneplus 3T is now available via ota.
The update which rolls out in phase good manner. The update is rolling out via ota and many Oneplus users already getting oxygen os 4.0 update for oneplus 3T handset. You have to wait for the ota updates or you can update oneplus 3T to oxygenOS 4.0 nougat manually With below steps. You can Download oxygenos 4.0 ota update for oneplus 3T from here.
Features of Oneplus 3T OxygenOS 4.0 :
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Custom DPI Support
- Multi-Window View
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Notification Direct Reply
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3T Users.
- Pleae Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may brick your phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Your device battery charging must be 50%
Download OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T :
Complete steps to Install OxygenOS 4.0 ROM on OnePlus 3T :
1) First you have toEnable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting : developer option : To enable Developer Options, go to your About phone setting and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) After that Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3) Download the OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4) After that Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
6) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
7) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
8) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.0 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
successfully 🙂 !