An unofficial version of cm14.1 rom for honor 8 is now available. That is the 1st build of cyanogenmod 14.1 for honor 8 phone and might include a few bugs. Honor 5x and lots of different devices . The honor 8 UnOfficial cm14.1 rom here for download. You want to be rooted, and twrp installed for your Androd device to use this ROM. First you need to Download and Install cm14.1 rom for honor 8 from below.
The ROM is an initial nightly nougat build for honor 8 and missing a few important cm features, however that’s introduced with time. But the suitable information is you can experience Android 7.0 Nougat for honor 8, thanks to the Android developer @Mauronofrio. The cm14.1 Nougat Rom only for honor 8 Device brings nougat features and some CM functions like such livedisplay, privateness protect, protected app, profiles and etc. Download and Install official cm14.1 nougat rom for honor eight from below the link.
Read this first :-
- This custom ROM is work on Honor 8 only.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly . Viraltricks are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Your phone has at least 50-60% charged
Download CM14.1 ROM for Honor 8 :
Steps to Install CM14.1 Nougat on Honor 8 :
1) First step, Download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Now Download the CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM for Honor 8 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) After that Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down + Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) After that do Factory Reset by Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
8) successfully Done 🙂 🙂