Today’s huawei p8 lite b562 marshmallow firmware is now available for download. Android nougat for huawei p8 lite still no longer available but if you want to flash new marshmallow rom on your huawei p8 lite dual sim then you are in right place. Right here we offer you the official huawei p8 lite b562 stock marshmallow firmware for dual sim middle east variant ale-l21.
The new Android marshmallow replace full of capabilities like now on Tap, doze mode, app permissions and more. The android 6.0 marshmallow update for huawei p8 lite middle east and africa ale-l21 to be had through ota (over-the-air) and it is approximately 1.5gb in size. The ota update has built no. Ale-l21c185b562 (update over c185), which update huawei p8 lite ale- l21 to marshmallow. The update maybe wipe your memory card data, so it is humble request to take backup before you Update Huawei P8 Lite Middle East to Marshmallow.
Firmware Information :
Android Version – 6.0
Device – Huawei P8 Lite Dual SIM
Model – ALE-L21
Firmware – B562
Build Number – ALE-L21C185B562
Status – Official
Type – Full firmware image
Size – 1.5 GB
Region – Middle East and Africa
EMUI Version – 4.0
Important note :
- Your Android device should be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Observe the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your phone.
- We are not answerable for any damage in your phone.
- Make sure that your Device has as a minimum 60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-among the whole process.
Download Huawei P8 Lite B562 Marshmallow
Full Guide to Manually Update Huawei P8 Lite B562 Middle East to Marshmallow :
1) First, download b562 zip file for huawei p8 lite ale-l21 from above.
2) Now create a folder dload inside the root of your internal storage or sd card and place the update.App file in that your devie folder.
3) Now guys go to your device phone settings : update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) After that, It will show the update.app file now tap on it to start the installation proces
6) Wait till the installation process is complete after that reboot your phone., you have latest firmware
7) Done….If you have any questions comment below.