If you are Zen fan than you are at right place, Asus has officially released their next update on ZenFone Max. Here you can download Asus ZenFone Max firmware WW8939-22.214.171.124. This update can enable the VoLTE support on your device and if you are Reliance Jio user than it will be helpful to gain more speed on 4G. Here you can download the WW8939-126.96.36.199 firmware for Asus ZenFone Max. This update is available via OTA (over the air) and you can easily download from this site.
Here we will provide you Asus Zenfone Max Stock firmware (WW8939-188.8.131.52) OTA zip file which you can use to flash your device. In this update Asus has fixed LTE problem which frequently disconnects the mobile data, now it is fixed up in this update. Also enable the SOS call for India, several internal apps also have been updated. So here you can update your Asus Zenfone Max with latest version. Download the below mentioned firmware for Zenfone max.
- This firmware is exclusively for Asus Zenfone Max (ZC550KL) and hence don’t try it to any other model of Asus.
- Make sure that you take full backup of your device for safety purpose although it won’t delete your data.
- Make sure that your device should be charged with at least 50% for this process.
- Follow the exact step which is mentioned here.
Asus Zenfone Max v184.108.40.206 Firmware – Download
How to Install stock Firmware on Zenfone Max :
- Download the firmware and rename it “update.zip”
- Reboot your device and boot into recovery mode by pressing these keys (Power + Volume UP)
- In recovery mode you need to select apply update from SD card option.
- Now select the file “update.zip” file which you have stored recently on your SD card.
- Now wait till update is completed.
- Congratulations! Now your Asus ZenFone Max is updated with latest firmware with VoLTE support.