Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7/Edge :
Samsung released the nougat beta vi update for Galaxy S7 Edge. this can be probably the last beta version and Samsung can roll out the stable version then. The update rolling out via OTA but Pre-rooted robot nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 is additionally out there thanks to XDA member ambasadii. If you wish to flash stock android nougat beta vi for Galaxy S7 Edge then you are within the right place here we offer you the Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge nougat Beta vi that you’ll flash via TWRP recovery. download android nougat Beta vi for Galaxy S7 Edge G935FXXU1ZPLN from below link.
The nougat rom is pre-rooted with SuperSu and has Knox fully far from it. The developer also removes some bloatware like Microsoft apps, Knox and a few different that can be downloaded from google play. you’ll currently download the most recent nougat Beta 3 firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge. you’ll download android nougat Beta vi for Galaxy S7 Edge from below that is 2GB in size and has a modem number G935FXXU1ZPLN.
Nougat Beta 6 ROM Feature :
Based on Samsung beta android 7.0 – G935FXXU1ZPLN Beta Firmware!
Encrypted S7 Flat / S7 Edge kernel included
Latest ZPLN bootloader/modem S7 Flat / S7 Edge included
Removed 100% Knox and Fota Client
Rooted by SuperSU v2.79
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may lost your phone.
- Viraltricks are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It may erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Your phone has at least 60% charged.
- Aslo check This method : how to root android device
Here Download Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 :
Download Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 6 firmware
Download Beta 6 G935FXXU1ZPLN for Galaxy S7 Edge :
OTA Fix for Galaxy S7 Edge :
Download Galaxy S7 Nougat Beta 6 firmware
Steps to Install Stock Nougat Beta 6 on Galaxy S7 Edge :
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. (skip this step If you already had a custom recovery installed on your phone )
2) After that the Galaxy s7/edge Nougat ROM and OTA fix file from the link and save it on your phone.
3) Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) You will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup .
5) Next step do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe – Advanced Wipe- Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the OTA fix file.
7) Last step : wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
8) SUCCESSFULLY 🙂 !