- On your smart phone, go to settings – > Accounts and sync
- Under accounts options, you have to make tick mark on the auto-sync data option.
- Next, tap on the Google page. Then, get into your Gmail id to sign onto your smart mobile.
- Then, you have to turn on all options so that all your Google related data gets synced to the cloud storage. It includes photos, videos, contacts, text messages, chrome tabs, Google fit data, calendar events, app data, and many more.
- Now, go to settings – > backup and reset.
- Then, you need to check back up my data
1 You have to plug your android smart device into the personal computer with the help of the USB cord.
2 Put your smart phone into the disc drive mode, and open the drive. Your mobile will appear as a connected device on the computer.
4 You can select necessary files and drag them to copy on your personal computer. These two methods of backing up the data on your android smart phone are very simple ones to instantly get all your important data back even your phone is stolen or lost.