The Chinese electronics company Xiaomi released the latest android OS nougat update for mi max for china. The android os nougat update for mi max is only based on miui 8 6.12.29 china developer ROM and rolling out through ota. In this post we share ota, and also full nougat fastboot image for mi max with that every mi max user, will update mi max/prime to android nougat manually. This file may be flashed via on china in addition to international variant. The whole Recovery ROM for mi max may be available Soon, but the nougat ota and fastboot file mi max is available which can be flashed via the latest version through recovery or mi flash tool. You can wait for the ota or update mi max to android nougat manually.
The trendy android nougat update is already available for many phones along with mi five, huawei mate 8, and galaxy s7 edge. And now android nougat update for mi max is now available. You have to download and Install miui 8 6.12.29 china developer ROM for mi max to update mi max to android 7.0 nougat manually.
The latest Android OS 7.0 nougat Update for Device MI MAX packed with great features all android nougat features like multiwindow, stepped forward , doze seamless update, new messaging apps, notifications, new messaging apps, along side device-degree changes for your gallery, vulkan api so, Download android 7.0 nougat fastboot file only for mi max from here.
Download MIUI 8 6.12.29 for Mi Max 16/32GB :
Download MIUI 8 Nougat Update for Mi Max Prime 64/128GB :
Read this First :
- This Update does not include Google Play Store. check this How to Install playstore on mi max
- Read and follow the method carefully otherwise you may brick your phone. ViralTricks are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone for safer side .
- Your Device has at least 60% charged.
How to Update Mi Max to Android Nougat Manually :
For Recovery ROM :
1) First Download Nougat Recovery ROM for Mi Max from the given link and save it on your device.
2) After that launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
3) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
4) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
For Fastboot ROM :
1) First step , Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM for your device from above.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 6.12.29 China Developer ROM on Mi Max.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) successfully. Your Android device will boot on the latest version 🙂