OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 is already out here, and currently OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3T is now available via OTA that solely has 37mb in size. This update have extra new Notification & setting menu style, multi-window, custom DPI support, and you can Improved Shelf Customization. This update is comes out via OTA (over-the-air) and lots of android users already getting element OS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3T. you’ll be able to watch for the OTA updates, otherwise you will Update Oneplus 3T to OxygenOS 4.0.1 nougat manually with below guide .
We offer you the OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA and full file that you can flash on your device. The new OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T have some extra new Notification and setting menu style, multi window, and custom DPI support. therefore if you wish to update your OnePlus to the most recent version then download OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T for Rooted and Non-Rooted users from below link . You can Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.0.1
OxygenOS 4.0.1 Features and Changelogs :
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Increased System Stability
Read this first :
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may lost your phone.
- Viraltricks are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It may erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Your phone has at least 60% charged.
- Aslo check This method : how to root android device .
Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3T :
- OxygenOS 4.0 to OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update : Download Link
- OxygenOS 4.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T : Download Link
Steps to Update OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 4.0.1 :
( For Stock Non-Rooted Users with Stock Recovery )
1) Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Go to Settings : System Updates : Settings Icon : Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
3) After choosing OTA, the system would prompt ‘upgrade now’. Click on Upgrade now.
4) After that wait until the process complete.
5) After flashing OTA update, your device will reboot automatically, and you will get the latest version.
( For Rooted Users with TWRP Recovery )
1) First step , download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) now Download the OxygenOS 4.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T from above and save it on your phone.
3) After that Boot your device into Recovery mode.
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file
7) Last step : wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
8) successfully !
Source – OnePlus