Download Odin for Samsung Galaxy Devices :
All Samsung Galaxy Users has to be familiar with the title Odin. Odin is actually a strong Windows-based flashing device for Samsung phones. Unlike other devices which use Bootloader mode to open flash recovery or Bootloader, Samsung has its method to display recovery or stock firmware with Download/Odin setting. Today we will share you to download Odin for Samsung-Galaxy gadgets.
Odin is actually a tool for flashing stock firmware’s introduced by Samsung. Odin is one of the greatest methods to keep your device updated most recent firmware versions. With Odin you can flash files with .tar.md5 or .tar extensions does not be recognized by Odin. You’re able to flash latest Samsung Stock firmware’s, Custom recovery or Stock, install Custom ROMs and you will root your Samsung phones with CF auto root method. Now You can download Odin for Samsung Galaxy devices all versions from below link.
Features of Odin :
1) Flash Stock Rom : You come back to stock ROM anytime, if something wrong occurs to your phone or if it stuck around the Samsung emblem or trapped to the Bootloop. Odin will help Samsung Share Firmware to flash.
2) flash Custom Recovery : Odin allow you to flash a custom restoration on your own Samsung Smartphone.
3) flash Custom Kernal : You can flash a custom kernel on your Samsung device to modify your device.
4) Root your Device : CF auto root providing a simple way to root your system via Odin. After rooting your device, it is possible to customize your phone easily.
Download Odin for Samsung Galaxy devices all versions from below link :
Download Odin_v3.09.zip (recommended if using JB or KitKat)
Download Odin 3.12.3 zip file (Recommended)
Steps to Use Odin Tool :
Here we guide you the basic functionality of how to use Odin tool to flash .tar or .md5 files. You can Download Odin for Samsung Galaxy devices from above before using the Odin tool.
1) Initially Download Odin for Samsung Galaxy phones from above and extract the zip file.
2) Connect your Samsung device to your PC with the data wire and reboot to the Download/Odin mode.
3) To access download function turn-off your phone and push and support the ‘Home + Volume-Down + Power’ switches together until you begin to see the download method display.
4) Push volume Up option to come right into download mode. after that you view an identification: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
5) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
6) Now you are able to flash stock firmware, stock custom recovery or any.md5/.tar file. To flash .tar/.md5 files click on AP (PDA) and select the file.
7) Odin will initialize and check the md5 file after selecting.
8) now press ‘Start‘ switch and it’ll begin flashing the file. you have to wait Until you notice ‘Pass‘ in green Shade on Odin display .